Mountain Group's Product

Product 1 : Acacia Carmella


Group = 4

Materials used =

1. Canvas

2. Acrylic Paint

3. Brush

4. Pallete

Process of making  = 3 hours

Made by = Evita Archangela G.

Color palette = blue,yellow,green,brown,gold,white

Why this product is made = Because it fits with my group concept, also everytime i see the paint i always remember a movie called The Sound Of Music, one of their scenes is  using a mountain view.




Product 2 : Name of product = Ancala













Group = 4

Materials used =

1. flat shader paint brush

2. acrylic paint

3. acrylic glass

4. whiteboard marker

Process of making  = 3 hours

Made by =  Aurelea Brianna J.N

Color palette = blue, green, yellow

Why this product is made = I want to show that mountains in Indonesia are not only in the middle of residential areas but there are also mountains in the middle of the sea like Mount Sangiang with paintings on acrylic glass.




Product 3 : Feyna Omurfia













Group = 4

Materials used =

1.Wooden board 

2. Nail

3. white and brown threads 

4. acrylic paint 

Process of making  = 2 days 

Made by = Erica Evelyn and Litania Matta

Color palette = Black, white, and brown

Why this product is made = Because deer are a sign of nature, and many references combine deer and mountains in one image. The deer also represents a symbol of elegance and longevity





Product 4 : Adventure of Hiking











Group = 4

Materials used = 

1. glass cup

2. flat shader paint brush

3. acrylic paint

Process of making  = 2 hours

Made by = Aurelea Brianna J.N

Color palette = blue, orange, tangerine, maya

Why this product is made = 

The reason I made this product is because my father used to like climbing mountains and also my uncle until now loves climbing mountains. I was once invited by my uncle to go hiking with my cousin but I couldn't because there were things that prevented me when I really wanted to. That way I made this product with a picture of a person climbing a mountain as my wish that has never come true.




Product 5 : Adiwarna Giri















Group = 4

Materials used =

1.totebag

2.dry paint 

3.soda ash

Process of making  = Two days

Made by = Ellison Staney 

Color palette = green, blue, and white

Why this product is made = the reason I made this product is because i thought it fits with our group concept.




Product 6: Alya Carmen












Group= 4

Materials used=

1.flat shader paint brush

2. acrylic paint

3. acrylic glass

4. whiteboard marker

Process of making= 2 hours 

Made by= Aurelea Brianna J.N

Colour palette= green, blue

Why this product is made= I want to describe the atmosphere of camping on the mountain


Komentar